Here We Go






 

Life in the fast lane gets more interesting everyday as I see the faces zoom by, a blur that passes me while all the time I am wondering what is happening behind that blur of faces. 

 

What is the pain and the disappointments they are running from? It is all too vivid. Rather than seeing what the rush is accomplishing, I am seeing a highway filled with people who are unfocused, unproductive, and absolutely exhausted.

 

The final rest must come soon, or else, the spot I have chosen to sit upon along this road, along this fast lane, will have no impact.

 

I just want the blur of runners to see that it is possible to sit along the lane, and watch the fools rush by. 

 

If they perchance glance my way, I can raise my hand and wave and hope that they will connect with a stationary person long enough to see the smile I am giving to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Friend Jo-Ann

I Will Stay in My Walled House Paula Day Johns

Dancing With My Pillows