When Things Pile Up

 




When things really pile up, I mean really pile up and you become so overwhelmed that staring at the wall seems good; there must be a path left open in our brain to find solace.

I find those times especially taxing on everything that I normally use to regain composure and talk myself through whatever is going on.

This  reminds me of the many times Saul of the bible felt this way, and he most always called for David who was so very skilled in playing soothing music for him.

The best thing always is to have a plan, for we never know when these times will catch us so unprepared to deal with them. 

If you have a favorite soothing piece of music that can rest your mind coupled perhaps with beautiful scenery and give yourself time to regroup, time to get the situation into perspective you are already on your way back to sanity and composure.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Friend Jo-Ann

I Will Stay in My Walled House Paula Day Johns

Dancing With My Pillows